Breastfeeding Friendly Award News
Breastfeeding Friendly Ambassadors
We are looking for a group of breastfeeding mums to become our Breastfeeding Friendly Ambassadors and breastfeed around Sheffield for us!
As Ambassadors, we want you to get out into your local community and find places where you feel comfortable to breastfeed and where you are made to feel welcome.
Now for the important bit:
- We will provide you with a list of places and would like you to add your own favourites to it.
- Please don’t limit yourselves to Cafes, as your local Church, Community Centre, School, Pharmacy, Supermarket or Pub may prove to be supportive and welcoming.
- If you have a current favourite or discover somewhere new, take a photograph/selfie and send it to our Breastfeeding in Sheffield Facebook page.
- It would be great if your photos could include you, of course, and if possible, the venue name or a member of staff!
The best bit!!!:
You will be raising awareness of breastfeeding and helping new mums to feel confident when breastfeeding in public. Also, we will be giving vouchers of your choice for
- the best photos
- the most interesting and useful new venues
For more information, please contact our Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org